The top 12 Men’s teams competed in 2 session, 6 teams per session, on Friday, April 21 to qualify to finals at the 2017 NCAA Men’s National Championships.
The top 3 teams from each qualifying session have advanced into today’s Finals.
Individual and All-Around Champions were also named at the completion of both qualifying sessions.
- Yul Moldauer – Floor (15.3)
- Brandon Ngai – Pommel Horse (15.15)
- Yul Moldauer – Still Rings (15.2)
- Matt Wenske – Vault (14.95)
- Allan Bower – Parallel Bars (15.2)
- Robert Neff & Colin VanWinklen – High Bar (14.6t)
- Akash Modi – AA (85.95)
A video of all winning routines can be found here.
You can also catch LIVE scoring of today’s Finals by clicking here.
Source: ncaa.com, sidearmstats.com