Gym Blog Central is excited to announce that we have opened the “Gym Blog Central Gymnastics Academy“.
GBC Gymnastics Academy offers a variety of educational & informative courses in the sport of Gymnastics.
Courses are conducted either VIRTUALLY or LIVE in your gym or in an off sight facility!
Courses include –
- Scoring a Front Handspring Vault
- Level 6/7 Vault: Judges Eye
- What’s Your Bar Angle?
- Ingredients for a Successful Floor Routine
- Becoming a Women’s Gymnastics Judge
- Judges Shorthand
- What Makes That a Perfect 10.0
- How Did They Come Up with That Score?
- SafeSport & USA Gymnastics Reporting Procedures for Sexual & Non-Sexual Misconduct
- Warning Signs of Sexual Abuse
- Protecting Gymnasts from Predators
- Athlete Nutrition & Hydration – The Basics
- Benefits of Yoga for Gymnasts
- Athlete Burnout
- Making an Olympic Team – By the Numbers
*More to come!
CONTINUING EDUCATION –
Course are designed to further educate coaches, judges, fans, parents, etc. in the sport of Gymnastics. If you are new to the sport or have years of experience, you can always learn something new!
A day or weekend workshop can be planned as a fundraiser for an athlete, team, gym, or booster club. Club recreational & team families, community members, other local clubs, and judges can be invited to attend your fundraising event!
LECTURE PACKAGES –
- Single Lectures
- 1 Day Event
- Includes Your Choice of 5 Lectures
- Q&A Session (1 Hr.)
- 2 Day Event
- Includes Your Choice of up to 10 Lectures
- Q&A Session on Day 2 (1 Hr.)
*Custom packages are available upon request!
For more detailed information, complete the form below and someone will be in contact with you!