Blogs are found by feedspot.com on the internet using search and social matrix and then ranked using the following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts.
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Out of the top 25, Gym Blog Central has been ranked 16th! This is amazing considering we have only been up and running for just over a year. Many of the other blogs listed have already been publishing material for many years.
Part of the ranking includes our Alexa Ranking. This ranking system by alexa.com audits and then publishes the frequency of visits on a particular web site. Basically, the more you visit and browse a website the better the website’s Alexa Ranking is.
The lower your Alexa Ranking, the higher you are ranked!
We can improve our blog ranking with feedspot.com and improve our Alexa Ranking but we need your help!
Here is how:
- Make sure you have done the following:
- Download the Alexa Toolbar
- Every time you visit our website, the Alexa Toolbar will send that data to alexa.com which will then lower our Alexa Ranking. (Remember – the lower the ranking score, the better!)
- FYI – The Alexa Toolbar works best with Google Chrome and Firefox
We will also do our part to improve our feedspot.com ranking and Alexa Ranking by continuing to provide you, our readers and fans, with a one stop location to read and share news and updates on coaches & athletes, meet results, events, sports psychology, and personal views & opinions on all things gymnastics.
If you have article ideas that you want to learn more about, please feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from you!
Thank you again for helping us be one of the top gymnastics blogs on the internet.
Source: avangate.com, alexa.com, blog.feedspot.com