The top Level 10s competed this past weekend at the USA Gymnastics Women’s Junior Olympic National Championships in Indianapolis.
The top 681 Level 10s participating this year were divided into 12 age divisions with between 56 – 58 athletes in each age division.
To illustrate the caliber of athlete that competed at Nationals, we combined the results from all age divisions to list the top 5 scores in the all-around and on each event. Then we chose a few of these routines to highlight for you the amazing talent in this group of athletes.
- 38.800 – Nia Dennis (Legacy Elite)
- 38.750 – Abby Brenner (Metroplex) & Makarri Doggette (Buckeye)
- 38.625 – Rachael Flam (Stars)
- 38.575 – Matilyn Waligora (Olympia)
- 38.550 – Haleigh Bryand (Everest)
- 10.000 – Lexi Graber (Coast Elite)
- 9.900 – JerQuavia Henderson (Gym Corner), Rachael Flam (Stars), Anastasia Webb (IGI)
- 9.875 – Kai Rivers (Twistars USA), Gabryel Wilson (Olympia)
- 9.850 – Makarri Doggette (Buckeye), Abby Heiskell (Southeastern), Allie Stern (Perfect Balance), Haleigh Bryant (Everest), Natalia Wojcik (Stallone)
- 9.800 Taylor Hipolito (AIM), Quinn Smith (AZ Sunrays)
- 9.800 – Colby Miller (Perfection)
- 9.750 – Nina Schank (Head Over Heels CA), Carly Bauman (Chows), Nina Schank (Head Over Heels CA)
- 9.725 – Alyssa Al-Ashar (Twistars USA), Kennedy Johnson (Gymastars), Emma Hartzler (Iowa Gymnastics Academy)
- 9.700 – Kai Rivers (Twistars USA), Abby Brenner (Metroplex), Jillian Hoffman (SCEGA), Cristal Isa (Gymcats)
- 9.675 – Grace Evans (Gym Academy Atlanta)
- 9.800 – Lexy Ramler (Kidsport)
- 9.725 – Rachel Bauman (WOGA)
- 9.700 – Colbi Flory (Texas Dreams)
- 9.675 – Lauren Navarro (Gliders)
- 9.650 – Lauren Pearl (Brestyans MA), Adrienne Randall (SCEGA), Luisa Blanco (WOGA)
- 9.825 – Kyanna George (Metroplex)
- 9.800 – Abby Brenner (Metroplex)
- 9.750 – Makarri Doggette (Buckeye), Jillian Hoffmann (SCEGA)
- 9.725 – Rachael Flam (Stars Gym TX), Evy Schoepfer (Triad), Ona Loper (Summit), Matilyn Waligora (Olympia)
- 9.700 – Kaylee Quinn (North Stars)
Lets start out on Vault and watch Lexi Graber from Coast Elite fly high and far on this Yurchenko 1 1/2 to perfection!
Here is Colby Miller from Perfection on Bars with a dynamic routine highlighted by great amplitude on her release skills and near flawless dismount.
Next we have Lauren Navarro with an amazing Beam routine highlighted with a unique mount, a 3 skill acro series, and superb dismount.
When you compete on Floor like Kyana George from Metroplex; you bring the big tumbling, demonstrate clean leaps & jumps, and you PERFORM!
For more detailed results by age group, click here.
You can also watch more of these amazing athletes on USA Gymnastics’ YouTube channel.
Source: usagym.org, youtube.com