The Men are participating in a World Team Selection Camp from September 17 – 19, 2018 at the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
After the camp, there will be a 2 day competition on September 20 at 11:30 am & September 22 at 3:30 pm.
The competition will be LIVE streamed on USA Gymnastics YouTube Channel!
The following Men will be participating in the World Team Selection Camp:
- Allan Bower, Chandler, Arizona/University of Oklahoma
- Trevor Howard, Columbus, Ohio/Ohio State University
- Marvin Kimble, Milwaukee, Wis./Salto Gymnastics
- Sam Mikulak, Newport Coast, California/U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Akash Modi, Morganville, New Jersey/Stanford University
- Yul Moldauer, Arvada, Colorado/University of Oklahoma
- Colin Van Wicklen, Magnolia, Texas/Cypress Academy of Gymnastics
- Alec Yoder, Indianapolis /Ohio State University
World Championships are schedule for October 25 – November 4 in Doha, Qatar.
The U.S. Men compete in the Subdivision 6 of the qualification round on October 26 at 9 a.m.
The Women will compete in Subdivision 5 on October 27 at 6 p.m. of the qualifying rounds.
The Worlds competition schedule is as follows:
- Oct. 29: Men’s Team Final – 4:00 p.m.
- Oct. 30: Women’s Team Final – 4:00 p.m.
- Oct. 31: Men’s All-Around – 4:00 p.m.
- Nov. 1: Women’s All-Around
- Nov. 2: Event Finals (Men – Floor Exercise, Pommel Horse, Still Rings; Women – Vault, Uneven Bars) – 4:00 p.m.
- Nov. 3: Event Finals (Men – Vault, Parallel Bars, Horizontal Bar; Women – Balance Beam, Floor Exercise) – 4:00 p.m.
The Women’s World Team Selection Camp is not until October 10 – 13, 2018 and there has not been any announcement if it will be steamed LIVE.